Good Government Group
Be a part of the Good Government Group
Be Informed. Get Involved. Have A Voice.
What is Good Government Group?
- The Good Government Group (GGG) is a grassroots employee organization, made up of staff throughout the facility. It provides a unique way for all staff to become informed, involved and politically active.
- The GGG is an opportunity to become more informed about state and local political issues affecting our profession and our lives. It is a way to become politically involved. It is a way to have a voice in government policy making and decisions.
- The GGG is nonpartisan. Anyone can join regardless of party affiliation.
What does Good Government Group Do?
- The GGG meets on a periodic basis of their choosing. The type of meeting varies from business, meals, informational and candidate or elected official visits. Meetings are held to a time maximum so as not to interfere with work schedules.
- The GGG can monitor, in conjunction with their state contact, local political races and issues. Information forums can be held as needed to become informed about candidates and issues.
- GGG members can get involved in Calls-to-Action by emailing, calling or writing to elected officials about the issues that are important to them, their facility and HCA.
- The GGG will work with candidates who support the best interests of healthcare, the hospital industry, and the patients we serve.
How do you join the Good Government Group?
Log-on to: www.goodgovernmentgroup.org
Complete our Easy Registration Form (PDF - 271KB)
Check with our facility’s GGG Chair:
Phone: 727-328-6245 Fax: 727-328-6159